May 28, 2018
Toscow is honoured to announce that its Provence Romance is the winner of the Best watches & jewellery product 2018. This exciting news is revealed at the Travel Retails Awards’ evening on 7th May, 2018 , hosted by TRBusiness and m1nd-set.
The Travel Retail Awards, is the first and only consumer-voted awards devoted to the travel retail industry. Conducted over six weeks, 5000 international travellers evaluated the shortlisted products based on quality, value, uniqueness, innovativeness and attractivenss which accounted for 70% of the score. Remaining 30% score came from bloggers and vloggers’ feedback.
Inspired by the sweeping landscape of Provence’s lavender field, Provence Romance was launched at the TFWA Cannes 2017. This romantic collection consists of two necklace, earrings, bangle and an adjustable ring.
October 06, 2017
October 01, 2017
July 07, 2016